Tired of exchanging on ETH with expensive transaction fees?
Struggling to find a farming platform with better returns?
Looking for a safer investment opportunity than the risky BSC platform?
It’s not only your wish, but also ours…
We are thrilled to introduce the latest AMM platform on the Polygon Network: PolyDEX, an AMM and yield farm on Polygon (MATIC), with innovative gamified farming mechanics and widening the investment range.
PolyDex, 100% forked from PancakeSwap from Binance Smart Chain, allows users to exchange tokens, providing liquidity via farming and earning fees in return.
Why Polygon Network (Matic)?
As we all know, Binance Smart Chain has been the favorite destination of the ETH community after solving the problem of high transaction fees. However, now it faces many problems such as high transaction fees, network congestion, and security issues harming the investor fund.
Polygon is currently considered as a highly potential alternative because of its compatibility with EVM, helping ETH, BSC users switch over easily without the need to learn everything from the beginning. In addition, near-zero transaction fees also make investing and exchanging on this network very affordable.
We decided to fork 100% from Pancakeswap, which has been heavily audited and used, to give the community peace of mind as well as the comfortable to use.
- Allowing users to swap assets
- Providing liquidity earning swap fees and $PLX.
- Farming PolyDEX native token: $PLX
- IDO Launchpad
- Polyto: Lottery Jackot
- NFT markets
- Trading battle
PLX trading fee and distribution
PLX applies a 0.20% trading fee (lowest in the market) to all trades with details as follows:
- 75% to Liquidity Providers
- 25% to Reserve fund
Reserve fund will be distributed weekly:
- 5% to PLX stakers room (More information below)
- 10% to buyback and burn $PLX
- 10% to participating project owners who add/provide liquidity at PolyDEX (if not owned by any projects, these funds will be used to buy and burn $PLX)
Enables its holders to:
- Earn profit from PolyDEX ecosystem
- Farming opportunity
- Lock to boost rewards for liquidity provided
- Participate in PLX governance, such as trading fee, treasury fund allocation, IDO project voting, etc…
Contract address: 0x7A5dc8A09c831251026302C93A778748dd48b4DF
- Initial Supply: 1.000.000.000 PLX
- Dev & MKT (vesting 50w): 250.000.000 PLX
- IDO (vesting 50w): 37.500.000 PLX (Fund from IDO will be add liquidity with remain 37.500.000 PLX)
- Farming: 56.9% (lock 70% in first 6 weeks)
- Polyto: 2.5% (Lottery Jackpot)
- Airdrop: 0.6%
$PLX transaction fee
Since $PLX is a deflationary token, there will be a small fee for every $PLX transaction:
- Transaction fee: 0.15%
- 0.05% to add liquidity automatically,
- 0.05% will be burnt from the circulating supply forever which will help to reduce $PLX supply and make it more scarce.
- 0.05% will be move Polyto (Polydex Lottery)
Initial Liquidity Pools (LPs) to farm $PLX:
There will be more pools to be announced soon.
PLX Stakers room
- PLX Stakers room is a Vault to stake $PLX to earn extra profits and, rewards will be compounded automatically
- 20% profit from the Reserve fund will be used to buy back $PLX and distribute to stakers
- PLX Stakers room will be opened when 20% profit from the Reserve fund reaches $300,000 (This information can be found at the homepage).
- Early withdrawal fee: unstake within 48 hours: 0.1%
- Performance fee: 2.5%
When can you start farming PLX tokens?
Farming will start within 48 hours after public launching of PolyDEX. The exact timing will be announced shortly